We are now planning our fifth in the series of “Updates for Primary Care”. Our Updates return by popular demand from primary care providers in the Southwest.
We are again putting together a series of update days delivered by local consultants and specialists. The feedback from our previous Updates has been unanimously positive. All of the Updates will take place at the same venue: The Headland Hotel, Newquay, UK, which works superbly for these events and is very convenient – with plenty of free car parking for delegates and exhibitors.
You may choose to come for the whole week, or individual days. Alternatively a practice may send a representative to each day in order to feedback to the rest of the practice.
Part of the proceeds from each day will be given to the individual departments for the future benefit of their trainees.
Two topics will be covered each day. For our 2017 Updates Week topics will include:
Benefits/what to expect:
- Meet the local consultants
- Learn about local policies and pathways of care
- Refresh your knowledge and skills relating to our themes
- Ultimately optimize management in primary care before referral to secondary care
- Hear about new procedures & latest techniques available
- Fulfill your CPD locally