The Registration Fees for the Updates are as follows:
Each Day: £125
The Update Fee includes morning coffee, afternoon tea and lunch for one day, 2 unique Update workbooks with notes from the presentations and a Certificate of Attendance.
- Registration for the Updates is on-line.
- Our on-line system allows for payment by cheque, bank transfer or credit card* (* card processing fees apply)
- If you are set up for Ping It or Paym with mobile banking, you can scan this QR code and send payment via your mobile or tablet. Please add your surname as the reference for the payment.
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE THE UPDATES.
- The Fees CANNOT be invoiced for - payment is due at the time of booking.
- Verbal bookings cannot be made by telephone.
- The Fees become due on the submission of a booking, whether or not a delegate attends.
- Cancellations should be made in writing to the Secretariat. E-Mail is acceptable.
- Cancellations received up to and including 1st September 2017: full refund minus 25% administration charge.
- Cancellation received from 2nd September: no refund.
- Approved refunds will be processed and issued 60 days after the Meeting.
The venue for the Updates is the Headland Hotel, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1EW
Tel: 01637 872211 www.headlandhotel.co.uk
If you could like to book overnight accommodation at the Headland Hotel, please contact the Reservations Teams on 01637 872211. All reservations are subject to availability.
Joining Instructions will be issued by E-mail around 10 days before the Updates.
A small exhibition will run alongside the Updates to profile products and services to participants. Any company interested in exhibiting should contact the Secretariat. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
Neither the Host, the Organisers nor the Updates venue can accept responsibility for any loss or injury relating to participants. All participants are encouraged to obtain their own travel insurance policy to cover the unfortunate possibility of cancellation of Registration. A Cancellation Policy is in place as regards Registration.